Wednesday 7 January 2015

Full English Breakfast: The Magic Nine at Sainsbury's



I was having breakfast at Sainsbury's on Sunday and noticed that they had all the constituents for the Magic Nine of the Full English Breakfast.  Now although I knew you could pay extra to have additional items added to your big breakfast, as I usually order an extra egg, I hadn't spotted that there was another short list of things you could order on top, which included mushrooms.  So by ordering the big breakfast plus mushrooms and black pudding I could achieve the Full English Breakfast, albeit a rather bargain basement version.  In fact paying 79p for one rather under-cooked mushroom wasn't really good value but it enabled me to record, for the first time, a breakfast featuring the Magic Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment